Make social media’s biggest platforms work for your brand.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are the essential social media networks for brands and organizations looking to tell their story and engage with audiences that work, play and share on what have become virtual lifestyle destinations. And Snapchat has become a social media shakeup of its own.
As a professional communicator, you are uniquely positioned to lead your organization to greater levels of success on these Big 4 networks, but first you need advice and insight from creative, experienced communicators. PR News’ Big 4 Conference on August 6 in San Francisco will give communicators the skills to integrate these four networking into their campaigns. View the Full Agenda.
Also, be sure to join PR News for the Google Boot Camp on August 5, where you’ll get tips and tricks on how to leverage Google’s array of products (AdWords, Analytics, Google+, YouTube, and more) for your PR strategy.
You’ll Become An Expert In:
Developing Content That Raises Your Profile on Google
Using Google Analytics to Determine What’s Driving Your Traffic
Using YouTube to Expand the Visibility of Your Content
Leveraging Google tools to Increase Brand Engagement
You will receive instruction on how to:
- Understand Google’s specific SEO ranking factors
- Recognize the types of content that are popular on Google
- Understand the basics of Google Analytics so that you can move on to more complex measurement
- Determine which data provides the most accurate picture of your brand’s performance on Google
- Build your brand’s story with Google Trends
- Develop and cross-promote video content with YouTube
- Integrate Google AdWords with Google Analytics to track your campaign’s progress.
- Create an AdWords campaign that is right for your brand
Special Thanks to the PR News Digital PR Advisory Board for their generous assistance in the development of this conference:
- Danny Olson, Director, Digital, Weber Shandwick
- Rachael Horwitz, Director, Communications, Twitter
- Kevin Dando, Senior Director, Digital Marketing & Communications, PBS
- Ben Shields, Lecturer in Managerial Communication, MIT Sloan School of Management
- Monte Lutz, Global Head of PR, Activision
- Krisleigh Hoermann, Director of Operations/Digital and Social Media Consultant, American Heart Association/American Lung Association
- Joie Healy, Senior Manager Social Media Communications, Cisco Systems