If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend the PR News Big 4 Conference:
- Public Relations
- Digital PR and Social Media
- Community Relations
- Content Creation
- Marketing Communications
- Business Development
- Public Affairs/Issues Management
- Media Relations
- Research and Analytics
Now that you know you’re the right person to attend, find out why you can’t miss this cutting-edge conference:
- There are an estimated 100 million monthly active Snapchat users sending an average of 400 million snaps daily. If your brand is not leveraging this emerging power player, then you’re missing out on reaching the platform’s target market of 18-25 year olds.
- More than 75 million people check their Instagram accounts everyday, and more than 40% of them are between the ages of 16-24.
- Facebook’s newly-launched Instant Articles feature has the potential to change the way people absorb news and content and how PR pros pitch the media.
- You can now capture, edit and share videos right from within the Twitter app